This course focuses on knowledge of the latest electronic security and safety systems, as well as their installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance. More and more companies across the country are opting for such systems, and the need for qualified technicians is growing exponentially. with this ASTM course under your belt, your job is not just security - it is secure!
The enhanced curriculum is designed taking into consideration professional skills development catering to ongoing and upcoming requirements of the electronic security domain and creating industry ready professionals.
- Basic Electronics (Introduction to electronics, Power Supply - AC&DC, Introduction to Electronic Components.
- Closed Circuit Television - CCTV & IP CCTV (Basics of CCTV Systems, Image Capturing Systems, Recording Systems, Transmission Systems, Display Systems, Pan - Tilt & Soom Controls, Networking Setting, IP Systems related to CCTV)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) (Basics of IDS, Exterior Systems Overview, Interior Systems, Wired Interior Systems, Wireless Interior Systems)
- Fire Alarm Systems (FAS) (Basics of FAS, Conventional FAS, Addressable FAS, Sem-Addressable FAS, Suppression Systems Overview)
- Access Control Systems (ACS) (Basics of ACS, Cards and Readers, Biometrics Readers, Controllers, Visitor Management Systems (VMS), Basics of Software and Hardware, Introduction to Law Enforcement Devices (LED))
- Video Door Phone (VDP) - Basics of VDP, Single Apartment VDP, Introduction to Multi-Apartment VDP).
- Law Enforcement Devices (LED)
JOB-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT CONTENTS
- Site Visit
- Guest Lecture
- Mock Interviews
- Placement briefings and assistance
- Education :- Std 12th and above.
- Age :- 18 to 35 years
- 3 Months (2 Months Training + 1 Month Internship)
CCTV & IP CCTV Installer & Technician, Access Control Devices Intaller & Configuration, Intrusion Detection System Installer & Configuration, Fire Alarm System Installer & Configuration