ASTM’s support to franchisees/learning partners:
- Offering the best of our support service.
- Our affiliations of various sectors skills councils
- Benefits of being a partner with NSDC approved training institute
- Our experienced and dedicated management team
- Facilitation support in placement using our industry contacts
What is the desired profile of an ASTM franchisee?
- Driven by professionals with 2-3 years experience in the education industry
- Engineers or MBA with passion to work in skilling/education business
What are the responsibilities of an ASTM Franchisee?
- Investment to set up the training centre as per specifications of ASTM
- Manage and operate the centre on a daily basis
- Follow standard operations procedures and conduct training as per ASTM’s guidelines
- Create good students references/positive word of mouth by offering good quality training and good placements
- Generate business through multiple marketing activities in your local areas
Will I be trained to run an ASTM franchisee?
- Yes, we will provide training on the basic fundamentals of running education business professionally and responsibly. We will provide supports for marketing, branding, technology, promotions, training, recruitment and other support as necessary for day to day operations
What kind of technical training can I receive as a Franchisee?
- Training for your relevant domain specific faculty members will be given to enable them conduct batches. Also, training programs for upskilling the faculty team may be conducted from time to time
Can I own more than one Franchisee?
- Yes, depending upon your performance, you can open another ASTM franchisee in any other location
- But in a given location, your partnership and participation in a given skill domain will be exclusive with ASTM
How do I start an ASTM Franchisee?
- Fill an application form along with all required documents
- First meeting at Regional Office/Head Office
- Visit one centre to understand our business
- Sign up MOU
Who will build my centre? Can I use my existing centre?
- We can help you build your centre. You can use your existing setup provided it is as per ASTM’s specifications and guidelines in all respects