ASTM offers training to its students in a carefully engineered environment. The courses are specifically designed by educational experts in order to nurture the student's vocational skills and technical abilities. ASTM provides Vocational Skills training in Mumbai, Noida and Delhi regions. ASTM is also an approved training partner of National Skills Development Corporation and affiliated with Security Sector Skills Development Council(SSSDC), Electronic Sector Skills Development Council of India(ESSCI) and Retail Association Skills Council of India(RASCI).
CCES (Certificate Course in Electronic Security)
- Basic Electronics (Introduction to electronics, Power Supply - AC&DC, Introduction to Electronic Components.
- Closed Circuit Television - CCTV & IP CCTV (Basics of CCTV Systems, Image Capturing Systems, Recording Systems, Transmission Systems, Display Systems, Pan - Tilt & Soom Controls, Networking Setting, IP Systems related to CCTV)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) (Basics of IDS, Exterior Systems Overview, Interior Systems, Wired Interior Systems, Wireless Interior Systems)
- Fire Alarm Systems (FAS) (Basics of FAS, Conventional FAS, Addressable FAS, Sem-Addressable FAS, Suppression Systems Overview)
- Access Control Systems (ACS) (Basics of ACS, Cards and Readers, Biometrics Readers, Controllers, Visitor Management Systems (VMS), Basics of Software and Hardware, Introduction to Law Enforcement Devices (LED))
- Video Door Phone (VDP) - Basics of VDP, Single Apartment VDP, Introduction to Multi-Apartment VDP).
- Law Enforcement Devices (LED)
JOB-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT CONTENTS
- Site Visit
- Guest Lecture
- Mock Interviews
- Placement briefings and assistance
- Education :- Std 12th and above.
- Age :- 18 to 35 years
- 3 Months (2 Months Training + 1 Month Internship)