ASTM also offers training to its students in a carefully engineered environment. The courses are specifically designed by educational experts in order to nurture the student's vocational skills and technical abilities. ASTM provides Vocational Skills training in Mumbai, Noida and Delhi regions. ASTM is also an approved training partner of National Skills Development Corporation and affiliated with Security Sector Skills Development Council(SSSDC), Electronic Sector Skills Development Council of India(ESSCI) and Retail Association Skills Council of India(RASCI).
CCTVIT (CCTV Installation Technician)
- Visit site and understand customerâ€™s requirement- (Interact with the customer, Understand their requirements, Visit the site, Understand the site condition and requirement, Suggest possible solutions, Decide on the CCTV system to be installed, Achieve productivity and quality standards).
- Install CCTV camera - (Procure the hardware required for installation, Test the hardware before installation, Connect the cables, Install and setup the camera, Use appropriate tools and equipments for installation, Achieve productivity and quality standards).
- Setup CCTV surveillance system - (Connect CCTV camera and DVR with the system, Setup the CCTV system, Ensure system functioning and perform a demo, Complete the installation task and report, Interact with customer, Interact with superior, Achieve productivity and quality as per companyâ€™s norms).
- Coordinate with colleagues and co-workers - (Interact with supervisor or superior, Coordinate with colleagues).
- Site Visit & Project work
- Mock Interviews
- Placement briefings and assistance
- Education :- Std 10th and above or ITI / Diploma.
- Age :- 18 to 35 years
- 200 Hours