ASTM offers training to its students in a carefully engineered environment. The courses are specifically designed by educational experts in order to nurture the student’s vocational skills and technical abilities. ASTM provides Vocational Skills training in Mumbai, Noida and Delhi regions. ASTM is also an approved training partner of National Skills Development Corporation and affiliated with Security Sector Skills Development Council(SSSDC), Electronic Sector Skills Development Council of India(ESSCI) and Retail Association Skills Council of India(RASCI).
USGP (Unarmed Security Guard Program)
- Security tasks in accordance with basic security practices
- Conform to rudimentary legal requirements of Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act â€“ 2005 when undertaking security tasks
- Provide private guarding service to people, property and premises
- Control access to the assigned premises
- Carry out screening and search activities to maintain security
- Control parking in designated areas
- Security escort
- Health and safety
- Security in commercial deployments
- Security in industrial deployments
- Positive projection of self and the organisation
- Education :- Std 10th and above.
- Age :- 18 to 35 years
- 160 Hours